First impression!!!?

We meet new people daily and we do have one or two thoughts on them but do you feel it's the final one.

I met a person named Danish in my eleventh class the first thing we did was shake hands , introduce and the fight. This thing still makes me feel weird and happy as this a first impression that made me have a friend of life.

I met a person in my school named Kalyan at first he was good with mem so I thought he was a good person but after time passed he became the rudest person I have ever seen. First who was good can change so we can believe in first impression.

I don't mean to say that you can't believe but everyone is not worth the trust

Chakravarthy Bodla

Comments

  1. You know what,all of my best friends were once my enemies.Maybe fighting and rivalry boosts your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ment to say that if we believe that everyone is going to change its just dumb to believe but people change after they realise I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ment to say that if we believe that everyone is going to change its just dumb to believe but people change after they realise I think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 list of English songs ( Personal opinion)

When life changes all of a sudden!

Top 10 list of Hindi songs