Week after I got my hair trimmed.....!!



Have you ever wondered the time when you sit for haircut and suddenly you feel they are awesome, why do I need a hair cut but this thing happen for me whenever I go to get my hair tidy.

This time I am hit by a new problem the "HAIRFALL" now I have two options to let it happen or go get it trimmed to inch.

When I am there , barber gave a book and said to choose me a style and I am like bro just do me your haircut.For a second he laughed but he did the work with whole dedication.

I went to near by supermarket for shampoo and when I asked for help, she stares me like I am going rob the freaking shop and run away.

Next scene is in my home,i reached home my father say's "can't you get your hair more shorter " and I am like are you serious dad ?? I am now like a already half burnt potato and don't make me a egg head ohk..

Next day I go with my dad to meet his colleague their I made a new friend now she said that I look like a another person in display picture and in real. I am now heart broken after these things and still waiting for my hair to grow back...
😭😭😭😭
Emotionally
Chakravarthy Bodla

Comments

  1. This thing is hilarious Bro! 😅😆😂😂 I hope the barber does his work with the same dedication every time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 list of English songs ( Personal opinion)

When life changes all of a sudden!

Top 10 list of Hindi songs